Paleo Recipe Book (Review) – Healthy Recipes & Diet Plan
Foggy mind? Low energy? Tossing and turning at night? Low sex drive? Carrying a little extra weight? Any of these describe you? Well all of these issues and more can be fixed with The Paleo Recipe Book. This recipe book is for people looking to start living a better, healthier life style without giving up foods that will make your mouth water and your taste buds sing.
The problem with most paleo recipes is that they can get boring after awhile. It’s a great diet and a fantastic lifestyle, but you still want to eat something interesting or try new things once in awhile. That’s where a cookbook comes in.
The best paleo recipe book would have three main goals.
– It’s got to make following a solid paleo diet dead simple!
– Ideally you should be able to spend less time in the kitchen.
– It has to be cost effective because we all like saving a little money where we can.
We decided to really examine the field and see just what was out there. In the end we had to decide on just one book…
After reviewing 34 cookbooks, we can to the conclusion that The Paleo Recipe Book by Paleo Leap was in fact the best paleo cookbook on the market.
What’s In It
This recipe book includes over 350 tasty recipes and clocks in at a massive 395 pages of healthy, yummy goodness. It was by far the most complete cookbook that we reviewed and would make the perfect addition to your recipe books.
Who Is The Author
It’s written by Paleo Leap, a well known and highly respected authority in the Paleo diet field. When they decided to put this book together, they had one goal!
To put it simply, they wanted to create one cookbook that would cover it all, and they did just that! They paid a lot of attention to what was going into this book and were sure to cover every category possible.
They stayed absolutely dedicated to keeping all grains, legumes, vegetable oils, added sugar and dairy out of the recipes. Needless to say, if you are taking a Paleo diet seriously, this is the book for you!
Not surprisingly, The Paleo Recipe Book is also one of the best selling cookbooks in the field. With the quality of the materials, the variety of the recipes and their inventive approach it’s a book that just about everyone loves and you will to.
Virtually every review of this book has come back extremely positive. There’s really nothing bad to say about it. It’s convenient and works. There’s plenty of variety in the meals and it’s very easy to use.
Absolutely awesome. Only been 2 weeks and my wife and I are down 10 pounds each. Appreciate the simplicity of the meals and ease of preparation. Really enjoy the variety.
– Scott Fortney
Where To Buy
This is one area that this book differs from the competition. You can only buy it straight from the publisher.
The Official website is: http://get.recipebook.com/
Sounds weird right? Well actually it gives it a little bit of a ‘Boutique’ feel, like you are in an exclusive club and it’s definitely worth it.
- 8-Week Meal Plan : The meal plan lets you jump on board right away with everything on autoplot planned out for you.It’ll save you time,money and help you stay on track.
- Paleo Desert : Yet another cookbook filled with 15 delicious Paleo Desert.
- Quick & Simple Paleo Meals : Get this additional cookbook with 30 quick and simple complete Paleo meal recipes.
- Herbs & Spices : With this additional guide, you’ll learn how to use your favorite herbs and spices to create amazing flavors for any kind of meal.
- Troubleshooting Paleo : From trouble losing weight to feeling tired or having digestive issues. We offer possible solutions to tweak Paleo the right way.
- 3 Additional Cheat Sheets : * Cooking with coconut milk; * Paleo Flours & Thickeners; * Portion Sizes;
The Official WebSite : http://get.paleorecipebook.com/
The Author of The eBook : Paleo Leap
Language : English
Price : $27 (+5 Bonus Books)
$39 Limited Time Offer! (Update Date : 03/10/2014 -DD/MM/YYYY)
Moneyback Guarantee : 60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee